Apply appropriate amount onto desire skin or hair .
Keep away from eyes. Stop using if it irritates your skin.
It comes in 50ml or 100ml
Country : South KoreaUses:
- Prevents of pigmentation
- It helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores
- It helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin.
- Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair.
- It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff.
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- detonized water
- Rose petals (infusion method)
- Do NOT take internally.
- If skin cause irritation, stop using it immediately .
- Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes.
- Stop using if it irritates your skin.
- Results may vary from person to person and results are not guaranteed
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.