- This a natural essential oils balm for bruises/minor cuts.
- It has disinfect, anti-inflammation and healing properties.
- Apply it after you have done all the necessary treatment to your cuts or bruises.
- Apply on the affected area when necessary (1-2 times per day)
- If you are allergy or contraindication to any one of the ingredient stated below, kindly DO NOT purchase it.
|Bruises/minor cuts (antiseptic,anti-inflammation & healing)
Country : Singapore
- Coconut oil
- Helichrysum italicum
- Lavandula augustifolia
- Chamaemelum nobile
- Eucalyptus globulus
- Eucalyptus dive
- Foeniculum vulgare
- Citrus limon
- Pogostemon cablin
- Styrax Benzoin
- Melaleuca alternifolia
- Matcha powder
(This balm is made from 100% pure Essential oils, carrier oil and beeswax)
It comes in either 10ml or 15ml
NO Paradens, Preservatives, Synthetics
NOT Tested on animals
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- For External Used Only
- Each bottle is freshly made upon each order.
- Do patch test is necessary on the inside of your elbow if you have not used this product or Essential oils product before.
- If you find any irritation or if any reaction occurs, immediately wash the area with mild soap and water.
- Even if this particular ointment or oil or balm does not irritate you, it still can irritate someone else.
- If you are allergic to a particular plant, you are more likely to be allergic to that botanical’s essential oil.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrances.
- Best used by 3 months of opening