It comes in either 50g or 100g
|Beeswax pellets (Yellow)
Country : UK
- Professional use.
- This texture of this beeswax is super fine which you can only find in professional usage.
- This beeswax can be used as DIY lip balm or cream or soap or other as an essential raw materials.
- Without any added colour.
- The color and scent of beeswax is determined by the type of pollen taken from the flowers that the bees pollinated.
- Our beeswax pastilles are sourced globally
- Beeswax works well in cosmetic products because of the “wax esters” that exist in both beeswax and human skin and it is these compounds which help to bind and emulsify ointments, lipsticks and lotions.
- As a natural hydrating ingredient that increases essential moisture in the skin, it is commonly found in hand and body creams that help retain natural skin moisture and in the relief of itching from sensitive skin.
|General: keep away from children. Keep away from temperature exceeding 74degrees and store out of contact with direct light. DO NOT take internally. If skin irritated, stop using it and consult a doctor.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.